Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, March 2, 2018

Accept the Gift that is Given

 
Today gave me blue sky. Just because the sky is always up there, and is often blue should not detract from the value of the gift. And in fact, in Michigan from November through March, blue sky isn't all that common. So I will not only accept the gift, but I will cheer for it!

blue sky

The landscape does still look a bit desolate, however.

The cemetery pond is still frozen.

frozen pond

In other news: Work today, work tonight. I may have an idea for the weekend...

See Green Herons on the Cemetery Pond
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

I'm always happy with the gift of a blue sky. They aren't too common in Pennsylvania this time of year either.

Secondary Roads said...

Those winter-time blue skies are a very special gift.