Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Harvest Moon

 
Technically, the harvest moon isn't full till 2:41 pm tomorrow. Too bad. I could see it tonight. One must take pictures when things are actually visible.

harvest moon

Today was a high energy day. I like those! That said, there's not much that's photo worthy. Of course it was a work day. Then I did some things on the trailer in the afternoon involving sanding and fiberglass. But I'll show pictures when at least one thing is actually finished. Then I made 7 more quarts of grape juice. Honestly, how many times do you want to see pictures of quart jars with grapes floating in them? They all look pretty much the same.

But then the moon came up. I know you've seen it before, too. But I'm hoping you might be willing to see it again. These pictures aren't quite as good as the one from two years ago, but not too shabby.

harvest moon

Speaking of harvest... I still have more grapes. I'm exploring other ideas. I don't eat hardly any jelly/jam. Don't even bother with those suggestions. I LOVE Concord grapes, but once you move away from juice and jelly, you pretty much have to take out the seeds. That moves me right into the less inspired column. Yet, I may make one recipe that requires that step. Stay tuned.

See Post Blue Moon
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

I never get tired of looking at the moon. Yesterday morning when I left for work it was looking very impressive.