Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Just a Little Pretty Thing

 
You know I couldn't stop myself from fooling around with one more little thing. Started putting yarn away, and then this happened.

What is it for? Anything you want.

crocheted flower

Felt fine all day today. Still do, really, but tired. Bed early I think.


See More Crochet Fun
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Another of your fine yarns, Joan!

Ann Thompson said...

Cute flower.could be used for lots of things

Sharkbytes said...

thank you, Peggy!

Ann- I'm thinking of making a bunch without leaves and saying "$8, your choice" (or whatever price I pick)