Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Crazy!

 
OK, I went to church with Loretta, Paula and GayLynne this morning.
friends

Ester came this afternoon to tell me all about her trip and pick up the dog.

dog

While she was arriving Lyle called, and it seems I had misunderstood. I thought I had till tomorrow to get ready to leave for North Dakota, but he was arriving to pick me up in just an hour or so. Yikes!

So I've been packing like mad, and we will leave first thing in the morning.

What a crazy day.


if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

You're just always on the go

Secondary Roads said...

I think you'll never get old. Old just can't keep up with you. Keep on hiking.