Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, August 14, 2016

It's Ohio Again

 
Yup, Ester and me in her brand new (huge)tent. We took it out of the box and set it up in the rain new tent.

campsite

We're in the car now and she is going to drop me off for a day of walking on the Buckeye Trail (mostly road walk). Catch you later!

But at least I got a post up!

See Now Where
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

vanilla said...

"Justa walkin' in the rain, gettin' soakin' wet. . ."

Lin said...

I hope it was a good new tent and didn't leak.

Ann said...

That's a nice looking tent. Have a good time

Secondary Roads said...

Have fun.

The Furry Gnome said...

Luxurious looking tent!