Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, March 12, 2016

Just Some Fun with a Hook

 
Not a good Saturday. It's one of those days when my brain seemed unable to recover from Friday night. Didn't accomplish much, but I did let myself have a little fun trying out a crochet pattern called "windowpane." I like it.

windowpane crochet swatch

The vest I started a couple of weeks ago? It's coming along nicely, but working with the black yarn for too long at one sitting is hard on the eyes.


See Time For a Project, Eh?
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

I haven't done any crochet in ages. I like this.

Secondary Roads said...

It's the spring forward that has my brain trying to recover today. The rain is not helping.