Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Patty's Party

 
There's one thing for sure about working at the paper. We DO know how to do a party. Today was Patty's Birthday. She's lovin' her spider theme.

Patty and spider

We just clear a work table and load it up with good stuff- chili, cheesy potatoes, veggies, and a major emphasis on dessert.

potluck

How about a spider cake?

spider cake

The kitty litter cake was great!

kitty litter

I look a relish tray full of spiders.

spider relishes

Here's lookin' at you!

spider relishes

Patty loved the Halloween theme.

I have to say that even though the job itself isn't anything wonderful, the people I work with make it definitely decent. What fun!

And now, due to the fact that I didn't sleep much at all last night, and got up at six to make spiders, and have to be at work at eight in the morning.... I bid you all good night.


See October Birthday at Work
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Lin said...

The spiders are great! They look like they took a lot of work.

What was in the kitty litter? That looks gross...but fun. I'd do something like that for work.

You are lucky to have nice co-workers. Don't ever take them for granted. Mine are horrible.

vanilla said...

Mama told me not to play with my food. But we had a good laugh here this morning.

Ann said...

Nothing like a good party at work to break up a work day. Love your spider relish tray. Those egg spiders are perfect