Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Molten

This weekend is supposed to be peak colors here. That said, it's supposed to rain and maybe even snow. I got some nice pictures this afternoon while it was sunny, but it had begun to rain by the time I made it home.

However, I discovered a new little lake made of molten gold. I left this photo large so you can click to see it bigger if you wish.



I'll share more of the pretty fall pictures over the next few days.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Secondary Roads said...

Wow! Talk awesome and beauty. That's an incredibly great image.