Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, August 9, 2015

"New" Friends

 
I spent the day today with Paula and GayLynne. We went to church, had lunch, talked some business, and just spent a lot of time chatting about stuff and life, sharing experiences and funny stories.

They are new in the sense that I've known them for a couple of years, casually, but just a couple of months ago we started getting better acquainted.

friends

And, like my friend Betty, they have a beautiful flower garden.

flower garden

Can you tell we were having a fun time?

See Betty's Garden
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

Yep, I can tell you were having fun. They do have a beautiful garden too. I wish I had a green thumb

Secondary Roads said...

What a beautiful flower garden! Your friends appear to bed fun people and the kind one would enjoy being with. You can keep what's inside from showing.

Lin said...

WOW! Are you on a garden tour or what?!