Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, August 13, 2015

Little Sauble Lighthouse

 
Just had time for a quick stop today at the "little sister." I've taken you to Big Sauble Lighthouse several times, but never to Little Sauble Light on the next largest bump into the lake south.

Here it is. I shot a quick photo and then had to skedaddle to work.

Little Sauble Lighthouse


See Two Lighthouses
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Nice shot! Very interesting sky. It could almost be water on a cloudy day. Oh wait, it is a cloudy day.

Ann Thompson said...

I like this picture. I couldn't figure out at first if it was water or sky I was seeing.