Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, July 26, 2015

Trail Closed! = Good

 
Sorry about no post yesterday. I slept all morning after work Friday night. Then had to go out and do a couple of cases for the other job in the afternoon. Fell asleep at my computer after that and decided to go to bed at 8 pm. Slept right through till 6:30 this morning!

Today, I went searching for information and progress on the improvements that are being done this year to the Hart-Montague Rail Trail.

Hart Montague Rail Trail

The section between Montague and Rothbury is indeed re-paved, and that seems to be on schedule.

I rode about ten miles on a different piece, which was plenty, plenty in the heat wave we are suddenly having.

Had the privilege of helping someone who needed an assist. Quality day!

See Joan and Ellen Take an Excellent Bike Ride
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

I've had a few of those days where I just had to give in to the sleep. With the heat we've had the last few days I don't think I would ever make it ten miles.

Rick (Ratty) said...

The best thing about Michigan for me is that everywhere I've been they always maintained their trails and nature parks.

Lin said...

Good thing you are taking it easy with the heat. It's beastly...with more on the horizon here. :(