Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, July 17, 2015

Big Shark Smile

 
My cousin Jean sent me a message that she was sending me a big smile. She was right!

shark socks

Can't quite make it out? Foot in your face.

shark socks

shark socks

Thanks, Jean!

I'm off to work shortly, then day two of the writing workshop tomorrow. I think I'll be ready for rest on Sunday.

See Jean Hall and Joan Hall
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Wow! How great is that?

Ann said...

Now that's what I call a fun pair of socks.

Loritenor said...

a winner for sure! love them