Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Forget-Me-Not

 
Just one of my favorite flowers, the sweet forget-me-not.

forget-me-not

Of course we recognize the blue ones, but you'll often find white ones growing naturally. (Garden cultivars in pink are available)

forget-me-not

It's a tiny flower, but it sure has a lot of personality.

forget-me-not

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Lin said...

I LOVE forget-me-nots! They are such beautiful tiny flowers and I just wait for mine to pop up each year. So blue. So tiny. :)

Ann Thompson said...

They are pretty little flowers.

The Furry Gnome said...

It's all over some corners of our garden.

rainfield61 said...

They are here and there to remind me about their name.