Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, February 6, 2015

Monkey Feet

 
Here's a project I couldn't show you before now because the baby shower was today at work.

sock monkey booties

I think she liked them. Two adults wanted to know if I could make big ones!

sock monkey booties

And I have to bring you another sunset. It was just too stunning not to. Can't remember when we've had so many beautiful winter sunsets.

sunset

I am pooped, but no matter... I will go to work tonight anyway.

See Monkey See, Monkey Two
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

The monkey feet are cool. I can think of lots of adults who'd wear them if they were big enough.

Ann Thompson said...

those are adorable.
You sound like me, tired but plugging along and going to work any way

Secondary Roads said...

The look on Mom's face shouts that she loves them.

That sunset looks like fire on water. I like that effect and have seen it here a few times.

Lin said...

Oh, those are ADORABLE! You did a great job on them? LOVE her surprised face. :)

RNSANE said...

What cute slippers. I'd love to make some for Harper...except I don't knit. She's a fan of monkeys, though...especially the song, "Five Little Monkeys Jumping in the Bed"...I have grown a bit weary of it.

Great winter sky.