Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Critters at Indian Pete Bayou

 
Have to post this quick. I forgot I won't be home later!

Driving past Indian Pete Bayou on Hamlin Lake today...

Indian Pete Bayou

Thought I'd get a picture, but I got better than that. Enjoy the critters. Mallards, a black squirrel and two crows enjoying the ice to get to open water for a quick drink.

mallards

black squirrel

crow

crow

Gotta go! I work tonight and have a meeting first.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Hope you get a moment or two off for Christmas!

Ann said...

Enjoyed the critters. Hope it was a quick night at work.

vanilla said...

Lovely stop on the way to the meeting. May all at the MQD premises have a wonderful Christmas!

Secondary Roads said...

Oh! I took a chill from just looking at the first pic. Good shots all.