Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Teasel in the Light

 
There is a large patch of teasel I pass when I walk one particular road loop. I'm always amazed at how different it can look depending on the angle and the light. These pictures were all taken within seconds of each other, and yet just a little shift in the camera gives each picture a different cast.

teasel

teasel

teasel

Saturdays are so non-functional for me. Today the mailman woke me up before I was ready, with a package. Then I couldn't get back to sleep. I did manage to do some paperwork and knit. I'm going back to bed soon.

See Teas(el)ing You
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

rainfield61 said...

A poor mailman.

He works while you are sleeping.

And certainly, I am sleeping too.

Ann said...

I would have had to go postal on that mailman...lol
That last picture almost looks like a negative

Duxbury Ramblers said...

You would be surprised what the postie sees before dawn on their way to work and during, treasures big and small, plus complete peace among nature.