Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Caribbean Great Lake

 
I took some other pictures for you, but I liked these better. Lake Michigan with turquoise ice and snow-speckled sand. It was warm enough I took my coat off and just had on a fleece sweater. The colors are balmy. The weather hasn't quite made it there, but it felt good anyway.

Lake Michigan ice

Lake Michigan ice

Lake Michigan ice

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

it sure looks pretty. Love the colors

Secondary Roads said...

I had to stop and take a couple of big gulps of hot coffee. Nice shots.

RNSANE said...

Ah, I have spent months, total time, on Caribbean islands...but, now, it's been quite a few years since those carefree days.