Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, October 25, 2013

White and Cold

 
I bet you thought I was going to talk about snow. Well, we have had a little of that. Not enough to even make the ground white at my house, although others nearby have had that much.

No, this is another tree picture. White aspen in the sun and cold wind. The sun makes the trunks look really white, and the wind reveals the undersides of the leaves. Final effect: chilly.

white aspen

I particularly like this picture. It seems to look like trees made of ice crystals. And the way the sun was flashing off the white leaves made it really seem that way.

white aspen

I go to work in a couple of hours. Not feeling 100%, but hopefully I'll be OK.

See White Trees- Part I
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

vanilla said...

It is a picture of "chilly."

rainfield61 said...

They are shivering.

Ann said...

they do look like they are made of ice crystals.
We had a little snow the other morning but it melted off quick. Now it's just cold.

Sharkbytes said...

I'm so glad you folks like this one. I really think it's one of the better pictures I've taken.