Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

North Country Trail Murals

 
This is one of the things I've been wanting to share. Since today was a quiet day of writing with no new pictures, it's a good day for them.

Lowell (Michigan) high school students recently painted a series of murals which have been mounted on the outside wall of the headquarters building. I like the story they tell.

North Country Trail mural

North Country Trail mural

North Country Trail mural

Back out on assignments tomorrow.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Lin said...

I like the campfire one! Those are all great though---what a great representation of the trails.

Rick (Ratty) said...

Pretty good. I love stuff like this.

Duxbury Ramblers said...

I like all three, wouldn't mind similar ones on our local hut.

Secondary Roads said...

Those are good. They tell you what NCTA is about--at least enough to tweak one's interest and to remind another of good times on the trail.

Unknown said...

Those are really good murals, Joan. So clear. I like their story too.