Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, July 12, 2013

Calico Robin

 
What do you think of this mottled robin? Even my bird guru said, "Interesting!"

mottled robin

mottled robin

It came through my yard yesterday. I didn't see it today. Maybe it will start a new genetic trend.

See Birds, Birds, Birds for a normal robin
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


6 comments:

vanilla said...

Interesting, indeed. Four years ago we had a partial albino robin in our yard. Mostly white. Never saw it again after that season.

Secondary Roads said...

Like Vanilla, I've seen an albino robin on our lawn. Never saw a robin like that.

rainfield61 said...

Interesting.

Because I would like to be a bird guru too.

Duxbury Ramblers said...

I love it's speckled waistcoat :)

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay dada sez he kant deeside if the robin is going for a gingham luk or a plad luk i hav no ideea wot he is tawking abowt eksept i dont think it is gingham style after all their is no lowd myoozik and no dansing!!! ok bye

Ann said...

that is interesting and a pretty little thing