Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Paper Route

 
Hmmm... I get to do the paper route for the next five days while Om goes to be in a wedding. And of course tomorrow is resort cleaning day too.

It rained nearly all day today and was just wonderful! So much cooler it almost felt chilly!

I think maybe I can get to sleep early, so I'm going to bail out, and go to bed. 3 am comes WAY too early.

if you like this blog, click the +1  

3 comments:

vanilla said...

We enjoyed rain, too. What a blessing!

Secondary Roads said...

Wonderful, refreshing rain! I checked the rain gauge this AM. We've received an inch of rain in the past week. Things are greening up. I'll have to mow again. :(

Ann said...

We've had a bit of rain in the past 3 days and it was only low 70's today. I actually wore a jacket when I went outside for my break