Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Writing March 30- April 7


It seems like I've written a lot, but most of it doesn't get me much immediate income.

Two articles for Textbroker are the cash calves. Not big enough to be cows.

Seven articles/reviews for Shared Reviews. These add to my body of work there, and I make an average of maybe $30 a month there.
How to Make Homemade Yogurt
Hidden Costs of Digital Photography
Kitchen Gourmet Toaster is Nothing Special
Trail Atlas of Michigan is Indispensable
Mood Infusion Beverages are Interesting, Supplemental?
Milk Chocolate with Raisins and Almonds- A Perfect Mix
Scotch Laser Lens Cleaner- Simple, but Leaves Questions

Three articles on Associated Content- I'm at level 8, but if I can work up to a level 10 it's worth a bit more money.
Fighting to Stay Slim after Sixty
Fragrant Pear from China is a Crunchy Treat
Cardinal Song- Reasons it is Unique

One article for Nature Center Magazine- Ratty's new venture
Want to Learn the Ferns? Start Here

And one more page, the complicated one, in Moose in Boots. There are 7 more pages to go with this step. One of those is also going to take a lot of time, but I'm working on it.



2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I want to thank you again for the article on the ferns. It is much appreciated, and a very good read.

spinninglovelydays said...

Off to read the articles :) I admire your discipline. I can't seem to finish anything that's not up for submission at oDesk.