Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bella Award


photo labelYet another award! This one comes from Joe Todd at My Quality Time. Now with a name like that is was nearly fate that we should like some of the same things, right? Joe also enjoys the outdoors.

After linking to the bestower, the award is supposed to be passed to 15 blogs that are new to you. Whew... I don't think I can handle that. I'll look for 10 that I haven't mentioned before, and some are very new to me.
  1. Grandmother's Pattern Book, although I should "hate" her because she has made me start another project that I couldn't resist.
  2. UpFront News, although I should "hate" it because introduced me to a game that I've become totally addicted to.
  3. Montana Moods, one of my first favorites on Entrecard, but I've not given her an award before.
  4. Chicago History Journal, because there is always some interesting tidbit
  5. Daily Cute, this is a pink and girly blog, but the cute things she picks mostly appeal to me... who knew?!
  6. Life with Triplets Who Have SPD, for her honest reporting of the progress of these special and interesting siblings.
  7. Tatum Tot Spice, because I'm a sucker for interesting dogs.
  8. Two Greyhound Town, for reason ditto above, and Scout and Jack have great adventures
  9. Exploring the Great Outdoors, a new blog that looks like it has great potential
  10. Nitty Gritty New York City, for amazing pictures of the city where my youngest son lives.


I''ll do a regular post in a few minutes.

For other awards, click on Awards in the tag cloud.

4 comments:

Whats Normal said...

Thank you so much for the award. Bells kids..

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award! It is greatly appreciated!

Sharkbytes said...

You are welcome ladies! I like your blogs.

Chris said...

Thank you for the award! I've added your Get Off the Couch blog to my geocaching blogroll.